Wednesday, September 5, 2012

T-188 : Educational Anticipation

I've seen a lot of folks posting lately about their kids going back to school.  Many Idahoans, including my kids, started 8/22.  Utahns started 8/23.  Montanans started yesterday or today.  BYU-Idahoans start next Monday.  So, in honor of all you gettin' some more edumacation I stumbled across this graphic today from one of my favorite RSS Feeds, Indexed.  It's been a while since I went back to school but I remember being both a dork and a nerd at different times in my life.  I still have recurring nightmares that I can't remember my locker number nor combination and that I have to go down to the office hoping that I won't get chastised by Mrs. Petterborg or Mrs. Krantz.  How about you?  Nerd?  Dork?  Recurring nightmares?



No comments: