Saturday, September 8, 2012

T-184 : Harnessing Humor

"If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it."

(1927-1996)

I like laughing.  I like making other people laugh.  I feel like I have a knack for it.  I distinctly remember an interview with Bishop Glade Moser as a youth in which he complimented me and my family for being able to joke around.  It's not important that he was a bishop.  It's important that I've remembered that for 30 years.  I'm thankful for the family I grew up in even though I now sometimes think some of them go overboard sometimes. ;)  Now I'm raising my own band of nitwits.  In case you hadn't already noticed, read some of their blog entries.  The key now is going to be to learn how to channel the humor to the right situations.  We can all get better at that.  Have I ever used humor inappropriately around you?  I could use some tips.

No comments: