Thursday, September 27, 2012

T-148 : Superior Inferiority

So it seems like sometimes I have no clue what others are talking about while other times I don't feel like anyone has any clue what I'm talking about.  Sometimes I feel like I'm doing all I can do just to keep up while other times I can't figure out why others aren't keeping up with me.  Sometimes I feel like a real cow; sometimes like a cartoon cow.  I know neither way is optimally healthy.  Do you ever feel the same?  How would you advise me to try to strike a better balance?

2 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I'm not very good at advice.... the way I see it, most people are so worried about their own "cow", that they aren't paying much attention to whether or not you are a sheep, an elephant, or a cow. Part of our earthly test is in forgetting about who we are, and focusing on serving all the other animals out there. I'm not saying I'm very good at it, but I'm learning a lot in my classes and my calling.

Unknown said...

Wow! I think you're very good at advice. Maybe you should have the part of your eyes that views you as ungood checked! I think your schooling is already starting to pay off!