Sunday, August 5, 2012

T-235 : KartKrash Tara

Yesterday we visited Tara's brother, Kent.  He'd built a go-kart over the past year and brought it out for us to see and try.  It's not a powered go kart like you pay to race around a track down at the local family fun center.  It's more like a soapbox derby car.  You have to start at the top of the hill and then steer with your feet and the attached rope.  The key is to steer gradually.  Tara didn't quite get it on the first try...


She redeemed herself on the second run.  You'll just have to imagine it, though, as no video evidence was recorded.

What's the funnest kid-fun thing you've done lately?

6 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

My first run was not so graceful, but it was sure fun! Thanks for always laughing with me!

lori said...

The video isn't working - I really want to see my sister kart crash!

lori said...

the video isn't working - bummer! I really wanted to see my sister crash a kart!

Unknown said...

Try http://youtu.be/jLf_xlxq1po , Lori.

lori said...

oh yeah the youtube link worked. That was great!!

lori said...

The youtube link worked. That was great!!