Tuesday, August 21, 2012

T-212 : Pin Toe

Today I went back to work for the first day in a week.  In unrelated news my wrapped toe slowly began getting looser since yesterday.  I had bad dreams last night that it was falling off.  I don't know what I thought the big deal was.  Tonight I ended up just pulling it off because it was so loose.  Before I had Tara wrap it up again in her homestead way I took a picture of it.  Alas, since my camera phone has very little storage I emailed it here and promptly deleted it; only to find out that it never actually arrived.  So, your accompanying picture for this post is a simple graphic I was able to find on the Internets showing what it probably looks like if you have x-ray vision.  Of course you'll have to imaging that it's the big toe, not the little one as in the diagram.  I can hardly wait for my appointment on Thursday to see what the next step is.  I want prognosis!

No comments: