Thursday, August 16, 2012

T-223 : Home Values

What I value most about my current home is the fact that it's so much more than a house.  It certainly has a lot of curb appeal and niceties inside and out.  But it's the work that we've put into it since moving in almost exactly 3 years ago today that makes it our home.  What would it be without family?  Tara has done a masterful job in the lawn and garden department; even delegating tasks to us and the kids.  My normal job is to drive around every square inch of green once a week or so with my blades down.  We've also managed to establish some routines and traditions that are part of the glue that holds us together.  What do you value most about your current home?

1 comment:

MONT-E ZOOMER said...

Tony, I love this perspective of what your home is to you. "It takes a heap of living just to make a house a home."