Sunday, August 12, 2012

T-229 : Reunion Aftermath

We just spent a long weekend in Montana at a family reunion with about 75 of Tara's relatives from her dad's side.  I knew most of them from past reunions and events.  There was some talk of sharing pictures and videos in Dropbox.  I'm up for it but need a little momentum from other folks.  I've got some of the videos I took -- including Jacob's Talent-Show Winning Snowman Song, Tara's Rindercella, and some fireside memories uploaded on my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/tonyderricott?feature=guide.  It got me thinking about reunions on my side.  When is it time to switch from the Grandma/Grandpa generation to the Mom/Dad generation?  I don't think there's any one answer that will fit all.  Anyone out there in the Sharon/George-Elsie or the Delmar/Wayne-Grace camp care to comment?
Post a Comment