Monday, October 8, 2012

T-138 : Truth Circumscribed


In the television show "The X Files" the tagline was, "The truth is out there".  There was an anti-smoking campaign a few years ago where truth was called the anti-drug.  I've always been drawn to truth.  I believe that all truth can be circumscribed in one whole; that it's all part of one eternal round.  This past weekend I listened to a number of sermons given from godly men and women in the semi-annual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I heard many truths.  It's hard for me to keep the whole picture in mind at all times but I do believe that each little aha moment has a profound effect on me as I grow and strive to become more like the Savior.  The truth is out there; it's also in there, inasmuch as you internalize it and make it a part of you.  True?
Post a Comment