Sunday, October 21, 2012

T-110 : Kid Shows

Today I got a text from my brother, Bryan, simply saying, "Cannonball and Harvey".  I immediately thought of Hotel Balderdash, a kid's show from channel 4 in Salt Lake we used to watch back in the 70s.  Then tonight at family time we watched some old videos from YouTube of the Mickey Mouse Club, another show we used to watch after school.  Other shows we watched were The Brady Bunch, My Three Sons, Gilligan's Island, and Captain Kangaroo.  What other shows do you remember?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I never heard of Cannonball and Harvey? Happy Days and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom were I couple I used to watch/

Unknown said...

That was a little after my time, Jacob.

Unknown said...

I remember Happy Days, Tara, but for me Wild Kingdom was only on Sunday nights, followed by the Wonderful World of Disney.