Thursday, October 11, 2012

T-132 : Grandma Marbles

Grandma Bodily's kitchen used to have an un-level linoleum floor.  I don't know what caused it or whether it was a bad thing for the house in general but I do know that it made for great marble rolling time.  We'd start a marble at a certain place in the floor and then just watch it roll.  And it wouldn't simply roll from one side to the other.  It was like it was being guided in squiggles around the floor by some underneath magnet or something.  Perhaps we were easily entertained but that was good fun.  We'd also roll marbles down the canyons of our Naugahyde beanbag chair at home.  It was all fun and games until I...lost my marbles.

:)

1 comment:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

When I was 8 years old I wrote in my journal about losing my marbles.... maybe you lost yours too and that's why we get along so well?