Thursday, October 11, 2012

T-131 : Faithful Wife

Tara went to the temple today and I'm grateful.  She's been trying to go once a week since the beginning of the year.  I haven't checked or asked lately -- perhaps she'll comment -- to see if she's keeping up with her commitment.  The fact that she made the commitment in the first place, though, and that she's striving is attractive to me.  When she commits to something she struggles when she can't fulfill the commitment.  That's a good example to me.  Do you have a faithful partner?

1 comment:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I have not been able to go to the temple every week... however when I have missed, I have been able to go twice the next week. I can't believe I have kept up. It has been a wonderful strength and blessing and learning experience! I plan on continuing this habit because it has been such a good experience!