Saturday, October 13, 2012

T-127 : Fan Recognition

Today I nearly bumped into a guy in the grocery store that was wearing a USU shirt.  I also had my USU jersey on.  I didn't realize it was really happening at the moment but just as he passed I replayed in my mind what had just occurred.  He tried to catch my attention.  I could see in his eyes that he saw and recognized that we were both wearing USU gear and thus had something to speak about.  I looked at him and - a bit more slowly - recognized that he wanted to say something.  My eyes said back to him that I did not want to talk.  We passed harmlessly by each other and no harm (nor good) was done.  I guess this highlights the fact that I, by nature, am somewhat reclusive and introverted.  I'd like to be a bit more balanced; though I doubt I'll ever be ultra-gregarious.

No comments: