Monday, October 15, 2012

T-121 : Tara Headaches

Tara is not a headache.  The fact that she has frequent soreness above the neck does not cause her to be a pain in mine.  However, I do wish we could figure out what's causing them.  Today we talked about tomorrow's impending 50+ mph winds.   She mentioned maybe that's why she got a whopper yesterday.  If so I hope we can use her as a forecaster and throw some Ibuprofen down the hatch as soon as the barometer starts to drop.  Could it be that easy?

4 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I hope its that easy! Thanks for being concerned about my head!!!

Unknown said...

When you said "whopper" I thought you were talking about the sandwich and I was thinking, "How dare she go to Burger King without us?"

Beth said...

Kent gets these headaches too everytime theres a high pressure weather system. Dr. Pepper seems to help. I don't think a burger king whopper would hurt either.

Unknown said...

I think I can convince her of the Dr. Pepper plan. I'm less confident in the "whopper for a whopper" plan.