Tuesday, January 1, 2013

T-57 : Resolution 2013p


Two years ago I made the goal to make 365 "journal" entries in a year.  Last year I recommitted to complete that goal.  This year I'm re-recommitting.  I've only got 57 to go.  Once I finally make it here in a few weeks here are the other resolutions I have for 2013:
  1. Simplify.
    1. Where is the knowledge we have lost in information? --T.S. Eliot
    2. Continue to document my daily life as well as compare it to past days of documentation from years gone by.  
    3. Delete more things in my life that are merely good - including my too-big MP3 collection (8,287 and counting) - opting for better and best.
    4. Have more quality interactions with friends and family by whittling down the quantity of people in my address book (currently 2,307) and spending more quality time with them; even if only virtually.
  2. Attempt to solve every crossword puzzle in the Upper Valley Standard Journal.