Two years ago I made the goal to make 365 "journal" entries in a year. Last year I recommitted to complete that goal. This year I'm re-recommitting. I've only got 57 to go. Once I finally make it here in a few weeks here are the other resolutions I have for 2013:
- Where is the knowledge we have lost in information? --T.S. Eliot
- Continue to document my daily life as well as compare it to past days of documentation from years gone by.
- Delete more things in my life that are merely good - including my too-big MP3 collection (8,287 and counting) - opting for better and best.
- Have more quality interactions with friends and family by whittling down the quantity of people in my address book (currently 2,307) and spending more quality time with them; even if only virtually.
- Attempt to solve every crossword puzzle in the Upper Valley Standard Journal.