Saturday, January 12, 2013

T-39 : Hotter Shower

I'm thankful, especially on cold days, for hot water.  I don't take long showers but I do enjoy nudging the water a bit hotter a few times during each session, even when it's not cold outside.  I've gotten better about it over the years by tempering it a bit.  It used to be that I'd come out of the shower red as a lobster and sweating to beat the value of the shower in the first place.  Now I can get in and out in under 5 minutes but I still relish a few degrees upward.  I'm thankful that we have 2 hot water heaters that allow us this privilege  even working when 2 of us are showering at the same time.  The pressure goes down a bit then but it's still bearable.  Do you like the warm to get warmer as you go?

1 comment:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I am so grateful for hot showers! I often think of the pioneers, going weeks, and even months without a good, hot cleaning. That would be miserable!