Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Things

Alena and her daughter, Kellen, came down to the surplus sale today to get a computer. They called as they were arriving to have me go over and help them pick one out.

I worked a bit more on the computer tonight, updating programs and copying over some files that I'd had stored on my work computer. I tried to get Tara's phone connecting but no go. I guess we're going to have to get a different high-speed connection. At least my phone will connect even though that only helps after I get home at night.

Kent said Konnor got pushed at school today and it disrupted him somehow. They took him to the hospital for tests on his heart. Apparently everything turned out OK.

Taylor and Jordan apparently got jobs at the same lodge in Alaska that Scott worked at last Summer. They seem to be pretty excited.

No comments: