Wednesday, August 10, 2011

T-263 : Graceful Complaints

In the gym I exercise in at lunchtime there are two buckets for towels at either end of the exercise bike row.  I usually walk around the far row but there are more often than not no clean towels in that bucket.  So then I have to walk all the way to the other end to get a towel then back to wipe down my bike.  I know I probably shouldn't complain about walking a little further when the point of being there in the first place is to exercise.  My point is that I want to complain about it but I fear that I lack tact so I don't act.  There are many other areas in my life that this permeates to.  This is just the one that came to mind today.  So, my goal is to be a more tactful and bold complainer; without becoming overbearing.  Any tips?  I probably shouldn't start with ketchup and mustard on the diner table.

No comments: