Monday, November 5, 2012

T-89 : Bark Bite

Loose PartsI recently realized that I need to be a better communicator.  I've asked my family to help.  Each of us has actually declared something that we want to get better at.  Each morning and evening at prayer time the person whose turn it is prays specifically for all 5 members of the family.  If nothing else I've been focusing on communicating better throughout the day.  I think I still have a long way to go.  I commented to Tara tonight that it's ironic that my new duties at work include managing email, Instant Messaging, and Group Chat; communications.  Can we talk?

2 comments:

halothair said...

Don't blame yourself for being a bad communicator. Sometimes, the person you're talking to doesn't understand just because they missed something in their mind.

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Practice makes perfect, right?