Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shameful Tendencies


“Unless you’re ashamed of yourself now and then,
you’re not honest.”


While I wholeheartedly agree with this thought I also believe that a person can be too ashamed to the point of weakness.  Like anything in life, this too requires balance.  

I was ashamed today, though, when I realized that a computer had been stolen from a classroom in one of my buildings.  However, I'm not ashamed to say that I finally saw Avatar.  I wonder what percent of the public has actually seen it before me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are part of the 69.3% of Americans that saw AVATAR before you did.
(Did you know that 48.9% of statistics are made up on the spot?)
As for the stolen computer, we don't know who would have stolen it but we'll ask around...

Unknown said...

I'm 48.8% sure you're telling the truth...