Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogupational Therapy

I was thinking today about how much I enjoy blogging every night.  Many of the ideas that come into my head during the day perplex me.  When I'm able to put them down on "paper" at night they go into a different part of my brain.  Eventually they almost always become lesser problems.  It's like Blogger.com is my sounding wall.  That's not to diminish the thoughts that some of you share at times.  I'm certainly grateful for those.  I don't expect to post my cares for the world to answer for me but good friends are always welcome, too.  I'm sure a psychologist could elaborate and use fancier terms.  I know that "blogupational" isn't even a word.  If you know what it means then it doesn't matter, though.  I know what I'm talking about.  Do you?

No comments: