Sunday, May 27, 2012

T-238 : 5/27s Past


On this day in my life:
  • 1997
    • I bemoaned the fact that only 3 Elders came to Personal Priesthood Interviews.  No doubt this was in my time as Elders Quorum President in the Hamilton, Montana Ward.  
    • I was also upset that someone named Joe came to fix my work computer, left before I thought to test it, and said he couldn't come back until the next day when I called him about it.
  • 1999
    • Went to the Stevensville Stake Seminary Graduation.  Noted that it was because Tara was Hamilton Ward Young Women President and that I was Stake Young Men Second Counselor.
  • 2001
    • Was responsible for refreshments at a Youth Fireside, "Shurtliff"
I've been a few places, a few positions, done a few things over the years.  It's good to reflect, don't you think?