Wednesday, June 22, 2011

T-291 : Perseverant Payoff

I hate my life.  I am a failure.  I'm 22 years old and I'm a lowly cook at a fast food joint.  This is the only job I've ever had and I will probably never get a better one.  My coworker harasses me verbally all day.  If I told my boss, he would just cut my already low salary.  All he cares about is money.

Outside of work, I don't do anything.  My best friend is handicapped, but I suppose that's better than nothing.  I am in love with one of my neighbors.  She's a gorgeous southern belle who just moved here, but I'm sure she hates me too.

I'm stuck in my home town because I never learned to drive.  I fail the driver's license test every time I take it.  Worst of all I live in a pineapple under the sea.

Did you cry before you laughed?  I did.

No comments: