Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sharon Shara Like


An Ode to My
First Favorite Females

Mom passed away in her sleep last night.  She'd been progressively losing a battle against a stroke she suffered in August.  Through it all Shara was there.  I'm thankful for the miracle of her strength. 

A song my old college roommate, Orlan Cahoon, sang with his sister sums up my thoughts for my "First Favorite Females":

"We're Thanking You"

We're thanking you
For all you've done
For all of us

Words can't express
The love we feel
For you this day

All the love you give to us
And all the times you spend
Has made this family what it is today
And how we wish that we could all repay you
And we say Thank You and we love you

We're thanking you
For all you've done
For all of us

You taught us love
And of our Father
From on high

All the joy you bring to us
And all the peace we feel
Knowing we can be together for eternity
If we but live in perfect harmony
And so we say Thank You and we love you

We're thanking you!

(Video Montage)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love you so much! you are the best.

Evalynn said...

Tony, my thoughts are with you and your family. God bless.