Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peaceful Saturday

Today we slept in and lazed. After lunch we went to town. I picked up "The Jungle Books" at the library; got a new yellow shirt at DI; an extension ladder at Ace Hardware; and an antenna mounting kit at Radio Shack. Now I just need somebody to help me figure out how the bare coax on the roof and that in the garage relates to each other and to the other rooms in the house. This afternoon I started reading a book called "The Peacegiver". It was recommended to me by a couple of different people. It's not like I thought it would be but I am enjoying it. I'm taking notes on things that impress me on my www.GoodReads.com feed.

1 comment:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Good job on your blogging/journaling. I'm proud of your for sticking with it, and I'm trying to follow your example. Love you!