Monday, January 2, 2012

T-244 : Sweat Equitous


Which does this describe for you, your body or your house?  For me I'm going to say my body.  I already have membership in the gym by virtue of being an employee at BYU-Idaho.  I usually partake of the benefit during my lunch break.  Lately I've been walking the treadmill on an incline of 15 degrees at about 3.5 miles per hour.  It might not seem much to you but it makes me sweat.  I figure if I can sweat for 30 minutes that's a pretty good barometer.  I think I'm going to try to drop that extra 15 pounds this year, too.  Pre-holidays I weighed in at 180.  I haven't weighed for a few days so I might be a bit above that.  I'm confident that I can  I can get there, though.  I challenge you.  What are you going to work on?

1 comment:

Scott M said...

I packed on 14 lbs. Thats two a day. At that rate I would gain over 700 lbs in a year.