Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Boy

Today was a bank holiday. Some people think we have a lot of them. Regardless, I stayed home all day. I did shower. But I did not go outside but once to see if I'd left my scriptures in my truck. Alas, they weren't there so I must have left them at the church. Anyway, I was able to get some things done at home today that have been lingering undone for months:
  • Cleaned/organized/simplified/discarded the COMPUTX area of the basement.
  • Refurbished 2 used computers to factory state (with Windows XP). Anybody want some?
I think I'll go back to work tomorrow, though.

2 comments:

Lori Jolley said...

Hey! How come you never said you had a blog?! Yay! Since Mom sent the e-mail about Kami's blog, I'm seeing links to mine and all kinds of family blogs! I'll check in here every now and then and see what's new!

David Tanner said...

Tony,

You may not remember me, but I graduated from Preston High in 78' and enjoyed taking several classes from your dad. I hope you and your family are doing well.
David Tanner
www.davidctanner.com