Sunday, August 12, 2007

Significant Buildings - Chapel

I was going to write about our home tonight but today was the Sabbath. I spent a few hours in this building, the ward building for what is now both the Hamilton Ward and the Blodgett Canyon ward; the latter of which I am a member. Each Sunday I spend at least 3 hours in this building on Sundays; 1 in Sacrament Meeting, 1 in Sunday School, and 1 in Priesthood Meeting. I often also attend Priesthood Executive Council, Ward Council, and Welfare Committee meetings before the regular 3-hour block. Anyway, this building means a lot to me. It's where I go weekly to hone my skills and my soul as I try to become more like Jesus. I figure that's a worthy diversion from my desire to write about my home tonight. Maybe I'll follow through tomorrow night. After all, it will be Family Home Evening night.

No comments: