When Tara and I walked through The Crossroads today on our way to exercise she got excited about how good the Chinese Food smelled. So after exercise I took her back to get some. We shared one meal and didn't even finish. I drank my whole smoothie, too. We both agreed that it didn't taste as good as it had smelled earlier. It was kind of a fun mini-date, if nothing else, though; plus we got fortune cookies!
Currently on a quest to create 365 blogs entries in a single year. While I've already failed in the time period specified I'm still going to complete my goal, eve if it's late. Son of Delmar and Sharon Derricott of Preston, Idaho. Spouse of Tara McLean Derricott of Murray, Utah. Father of Jacob Anthony of Logan, Utah; Erik Bryson of Brigham City, Utah; and Emily of Hamilton, Montana.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Chinese Photography?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tony, I like this new format of your blog and daily reminiscences. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment